*** Important Information ***
As we approach the second half of this very strange Spring Term, we know that many parents are keen to know what the Prime Minister will be setting out in his ‘Roadmap’ which he’ll be sharing tomorrow. As expected, there has been lots of speculation over the past weeks but all we do know is that schools will open no earlier than the 8th March with the finer detail hopefully being made available tomorrow.
In the meantime, we will continue as we have been. If your child can stay at home then they should with teachers delivering remote learning through the Google Classroom and regular contact being made by school staff.
If your child is attending school (vulnerable pupils and those whose parents are critical workers who cannot work from home) please remember the following to keep everyone safe:
- ensure your child has a lateral flow rapid test before they return tomorrow
- adults must wear a face covering over your mouth and nose when on the school site
- keep at least 2 metres apart from each other and follow the one way system
- please leave the school site as soon as you've dropped off or collected your children
- do not enter the school site if you or anyone in your household is displaying symptoms or you should be self-isolating
- email the result of coronavirus tests using the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you playing your part in keeping everyone safe and we’ll update once we know anything.