Thank you for your patience as we manage new systems for dropping off and dismissing children. It is important that all parents note the following:
- please adhere to social distancing, follow the one way system and avoid crowding. You may need to wait at a prearranged place for your child
- only one parent should be coming onto the school site per family. Where possible please avoid bringing older siblings into school
- parents should avoid meeting up and chatting with other parents in groups both on the school site and near the school gates
- keep younger children with you and do not allow them to climb on equipment
- leave the school site as soon as you have your children
We will keep monitoring the current system and make changes if there are any problems in the near future.